Spice Chasm's Black Sugar Ginger Tea Recipe
How to use Spice Chasm's Black Sugar Ginger Tea
- Bring water to a boil.
- Place 22g (2 tablespoons) into a mug or cup.
- Pour 250ml hot water into the mug or cup.
- Stir and enjoy!
For s stronger, spicier drink, add more Spice Chasm's Black Sugar Ginger Tea.
Mix Black Sugar Ginger in Drinks
- Cold or hot black sugar ginger tea
- Add to malt drinks for some spiciness
- Great in cocoa for some sweet and heat
- Experiment with cocktails
Black Sugar Ginger Baked Dishes
- Spinkle on cakes, cookies and pies
- Mix into cinnamon roll spice blends
- Ginger bread addition
- Add as a spicier black sugar substitute
Cook with Black Sugar Ginger
- Add to BBQ sauces on red meats for a nice glaze
- Works well for ginger duck & related flavors
Use with Desserts
- Sprinkle on ice creams and yogurts
- Mix into sweet creams and frostings
Storage: Keep cool & dry
Purchase Options: Black Sugar Ginger Tea