Approximately 750ml of Mulled Wine
- Pour 750ml (1 bottle) Fruity Red Wine into a pot.
- Juice 2 large sweet oranges into the pot.
- Add 1 jar of Spice Chasm's Mulled Wine Spice Mix (1 jar per bottle of wine).
- Let cook together on low heat for 20 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Slice another orange and add it to the pot.
- Add 100g of sugar (or to taste).
- Let mix wel together on low heat for 5 more minutes.
- Filter out the solids (spices and orange)
- Ready to serve.
NOTE: Alcohol will evaporate at about 75C and above, so try not to let the pot get too hot or much of the alcohol will be absent. Use a lid while cooking to help keep in more liquids.