Black Sugar Ginger Tea
Chai Latte Spice Blend
Mulled Wine Spice Mix
Product Options - Click to add to cart
A note to English Speakers: Our online shopping cart displays in Mandarin. If you need help ordering in English, please contact us and we can arrange another way of payment for you and walk you through the process.
Mulled wine is a winter time classic in much of Europe. With every country, town and household having a slightly different recipe. This hot, spiced wine goes great in cold weather, as such Mulled Wine has become a popular Christmas drink around the world. The wines used tend to be those that are more fruity in flavor, and there is extra citrus added (oranges, tangerines etc.). Sugar and an array of spices are mixed together with the wine and slowly steeped on low heat until the entire house has that wonderful comfy Christmas aroma.
Product Name: Mulled Wine Spice Mix
Origin: Taidong, Taiwan
Est. Shelf Life: 1 Year
Production: Hand made in Taidong, Taiwan.
Natural Ingredients | No Additives | No Fillers
Plant Based | Non-GMO | Vegan Friendly
Mulled Wine Spice Mix Recipe
- Pour 750ml (1 bottle) Red Wine into a pot. Use pure sugar free grape juice for Non-alcoholic version.
- Juice 2 large sweet oranges into the pot.
- Add 1 jar of Spice Chasm's Mulled Wine Spice Mix (1 jar per bottle of wine).
- Let cook together on low heat for 20 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Slice an orange and add 2-4 slices to the pot.
- Add 100g of sugar (or to taste). Using sweeter citrus instead of sugar is also nice.
- Let steep on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Filter out the solids (spices and orange)
- Ready to serve.
NOTE: Alcohol will evaporate at about 75C and above, so try not to let the pot get too hot or much of the alcohol will be absent. Use a lid while cooking to help keep in more liquids.
How to Use Mulled Wine Spice Mix
Sprinkle On: N/A
Mix In: N/A
Cook With: Wine, juice
Regional Cuisines: European
Dry - Keep herbs & spices in a dry location
Cool - Avoid storing herbs & spices in high temps
Dark - Avoid exposure to the sun and strong UV
Sealed - Keep herbs & spices sealed
|Packaging Type||Net Weight||Gross Weight||Package Volume||Dimensions|
|Small Glass Jar||13 grams ±||138 grams ±||130 ml||7.6 x 5.3 x 5.3cm|